Another book report . . another frustrated child.
I am choosing to look at the positives here:
- He did read a book by himself.
- He wrote the book report with a lot less reminders from me.
- He is doing his final copy of the book report with no fits.
- He is excited about his project.
- There have been no tears so far and no yelling.
Tonight I am calling this progress!
And tonight I am thankful for progress! I am thankful for no tears! And I am thankful for no frustrated, exasperated yelling from my report writer! Progress.