I have so many things to be thankful for. So today, when I am fighting a sour mood; I will make a list. I am thankful for:
- small, recoverable injuries that show me how much I need to remember to be thankful for the little things in life that I can sometimes take for granted.
- the fact that I can still type, although considerably slower, I can still do it!
- stitches that only last a week. This is very temporary.
- weekend house plans that really weren’t so important. I was bummed that I couldn’t do everything with these darn stitches. But, it was still a very nice weekend.
- a loving family that can help me when I ask them . . or bribe them with sugar, whatever.
- a weekend evening. These three silly stitches on one little finger have worn me out today! I am thankful I will go to bed soon and rest.
- the chance to work my level of ambidextrousness . . is that word? Google says no. Well my left hand is learning to be a braver left-hand anyway!
Tonight I am thankful that although this is irritating; it is temporary and minor. And I will keep reminding myself of this when I feel myself getting cranky.
Look , I even had a chauffeur today so I could rest my hand 😉